Volunteering at the 2016 Jubilee Games promises to be a fun and enriching experience. You will meet and interact with others from around the world while serving together in a spirit of service and brotherhood.
The Jubilee Games is seeking volunteers to serve between 17—30 July 2016. Volunteers may be asked to serve as early as five days prior to the Opening Ceremony (22 July 2016) and up to five days after the Closing Ceremony (29 July 2016).
Volunteers for the 2016 Jubilee Games are needed in the following areas:
- Hospitality: Information, registration and transportation support. & security.
- Social and Educational Events (non-sport programming): Programme set-up, operation and take-down.
- Venue Management: Venue setup, maintenance and take-down.
- Health and Safety: Medical stations with a focus on heat mitigation.
- Sports Implementation: Uniform distribution, water management and general support.
- Communications and Marketing: Photographers, videographers, video editors, content creators, writers and social media experts.